The Engineering Consultancy Services ECS provide individual inspection solutions for all your statutory [and voluntary] needs and demands for lifts, escalators, cranes and window cleaning equipment through to pressure plant, boilers, air conditioning units and ventilation systems.
When the design and manufacture of a new installation has been commissioned by you, or you are intending to repair an existing one, ECS will check that the proposals conform to the relevant standards. Supporting our clients through every stage of the design and manufacturing process. ECS will carry out tests, conduct audits and prepare detailed reports on whether equipment meets specification prior to being put into use. Inspection examinations will confirm continued safe operation. With ECS support it is possible to extend the operational life of plant and machinery.
ECS has a dedicated team of Consultants and multi-skilled Engineers equipped to carry out a wide range of material tests. Our team and resources can be utilised anywhere in the world, making it easy for us to help our clients manage risk and reduce the number of claims.
Machinery Consultancy Services:
- Installation and refurbishment
- Design approval, safety assessments and surveys
- Prior to purchase examinations
- Load testing and warehouse racking surveys
- Training service
Pressure Equipment Consultancy Services:
- UK, European, US and international design approval and site surveillance of new pressure equipment
- Assessments on in-service systems and assemblies
- Written Schemes of Examination for inspection regimes
- Welding approval support
- Training services
Health & Safety Consultancy:
- Water hygiene and legionella assessments
- Indoor air quality testing
- Ventilation monitoring
- Technical training
Mechanical & Pressure Testing, Non Destructive Testing and Welding Certification:
- Dedicated testing laboratory
- Certification of welding procedures and welders
- On-site testing