MGP has a lot of experience in arranging a variety of insurance protection for different sorts of groups that range from those in sedatory pastimes to professional impact sports.
The benefits can suit the purpose and the application of the policy for example:
- Low value lump sum indemnities as a free benefit to members who join an affinity group
- High value lump sum benefits for a company’s key employees
- High value compensation benefits for lost income following a career ending injury
The policy can be arranged at select times or for select purposes or typically can run continuously on a world wide basis.
The common categorisation of benefits are:
- Loss of eye[s] or limb[s]
- Permanent total disability
- Temporary total disability
It is possible to arrange these benefits on a fixed value or a percentage of salary/income.
The bigger the group and/or the less hazardous the exposures the more generous the terms that can be available.
It also possible to append ancillary benefits such as public liability and/or holiday cover for medical expenses and baggage.